facebook

Rankings Post Incidents

by: Okay

Somebody asked and I will deliver. This is my best attempt to accurately rank ASU fraternities assuming Lambda and Kappa Sig get the boot.

Top:
Delta Sig
Sig Chi

Upper:
Fiji
Pike
PiKapp

Mid:
Chi Phi
Phi Tau
SAE
KA
Sig Pi

Lower:
Sig Nu
Sig Tau
Alpha Sig
Delt

Explanation:

Everybody stays within their “tiers” for now but at least a few fraternities will begin to rise because of this. While it’s too early to tell, the fraternities that will MOST LIKELY benefit the most are Fiji, PiKapp, Phi Tau, SAE, and maybe Sig Nu.

Delta Sig and Sig Chi just need to not get in trouble and they should stay put. Pike’s been on the decline and I doubt this will change that. Chi Phi peaked last year and was already about to be passed by fraternities below them. KA and Sig Pi have fallen too much to really benefit from this. And the likes of Sig Tau, Alpha Sig, and Delt really aren’t even in the discussion anymore.

Fiji and PiKapp might finally make the push to the “top” tier while Phi Tau and SAE will probably take their spots in the “upper” category. Sig Nu could potentially make that jump as well but they’ll likely fall/settle into the “middle” tier.

Posted By: Okay
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

fiji and pi kapp would definitely rise up

By: .
by: FratJan 27, 2021 8:41:22 PM

Would like to see it. They've done a lot of work recently with Recruitment the past few semesters.

By: Frat
by: FratJan 27, 2021 8:41:29 PM

Would like to see it. They've done a lot of work recently with Recruitment the past few semesters.

By: Frat
#2  by: lmao   

Not a single person asked

By: lmao
by: HuhJan 24, 2021 3:28:39 PM

I asked

By: Huh
#3  by: P   

Sae screwed too now asu knows ab their parties

By: P
#4  by: :)   

Bump.

By: :)
#5  by: Bump   

Bump.

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.