facebook

real opinions on a few fraternities

by: Rushee

Please don't come in with the typical bs I have seen here. I dont care who you think is top house.

Thinking about Delta Chi and FIJI. Can I get real opinions, not hate from other fraternities.

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: notineither   

im a senior with friends in both houses, id say fiji is a better choice, they have a complex and are much more organized, dchis are chill but their presence is definitely smaller on campus. Overall not a huge difference though.

By: notineither
#2  by: ^   

The above comment is pretty well represented. some rushees care a lot about athletics/intramural, and if you're one of those then Delta Chi is a better fit. They win more. FIJI is only good at volleyball. Both are decent houses and you would have a good time in either. Just rush both and decide at the end

By: ^
#3  by: well   

depends if you want girls to show up to your parties, if you do I would recommend DX

By: well
#4  by: dsfkkj   

i'd go with fiji. dchi is pretty weird in my opinion. not hating though. rush both

By: dsfkkj
#5  by: frat   

basically the same. just some basic mid tier at best fraternities, nothing special about either.

By: frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.