alpha sig

by: dqwdwq

I'm a sophomore rushing next semester.

What are your opinions on Alpha Sig?

Posted By: dqwdwq
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority!   

Alpha Sig is not only my favorite fraternity, but a favorite among many sororities!!! I see theta's, dz's, a phi's, kkg's, and axo's at every HOUSE party (bc they do have a house) and at all their date parties. They have insane formals in vegas, and throw a bad ass FBR (phoenix golf tournament) date party second semester. RUSH ALPHA SIG <3

By: sorority!
#2  by: ?   

What is Alpha Sig?

By: ?
#3  by: WTF   

ASIG who is this

By: WTF
#4  by: Seriously?   

That first comment is definitely an alpha sig haha. Here's the truth these guys are just a middle tier fraternity, nothing special about them at all. They do not pull alot of girls or throw big parties. Never really hear about them, they are just there. Rush a top house, don't be stupid.

By: Seriously?
#5  by: Truth   

ASig is upper mid with Theta Chi and TKE. They started out from traitors to DSig (former top tier chapter), but now that the DSig guys are gone they'll go downhill.

By: Truth
#6  by: asig   

the worst of the worst from delta sig that still wanted to "frat." When delta sig lost its charter, everyone was kinda over it. all the older creepy guys who wanted freshmen tail made alpha sig and recruited like minded individuals. its a house with no tradition, no brotherhood,and nothing to their name; thus making them a middle tier fraternity like all the other houses that don't have a legacy or have piggybacked onto another frats name

By: asig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.