facebook

this website is horrible

by: so...

it's hilarious that the top fraternities are ranked so low... pi kapp, sig chi, fiji, tke, are all below dtd... hahaha

Posted By: so...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^^   

Top Fraternities are Sig Ep, Sig Chi, TKE, DKE, Theta Chi......... Bi Kapp and Fiji? Really?????

By: ^^
by: WaitApr 4, 2013 1:28:26 PM

Didn't TKE get suspended? And Pi Kapp and Fiji aren't top, but they're decent.

By: Wait
#2  by: omg...   

who is dtd? lmao. no one cares. Sig ep, DKE, TKE, Sig Chi >>

By: omg...
#3  by: ???   

^^wtf is a TKE???

By: ???
#4  by: Yup   

Sig Ep, Sig Chi, DKE. TKE, Theta Chi, FIJI, Lambda, SAE, K Sig, A Sig.... Only these 10 fraternities matter.....

By: Yup
by: NopeApr 7, 2013 3:50:15 PM

Take TKE, FIJI, SAE, KSig, ASig and Lambda off that list. Also DKE is nowhere close to Sig Chi Theta Chi or Sig Ep.

By: Nope
by: WellApr 9, 2013 9:36:30 AM

^Neither is Theta Chi

By: Well
#5  by: Greek God   

Are kidding me...AEPi ranked high on the list. WHo did they pay off to ranked them this high. They are a bunch of jappy try-hards, wannabe with an attitude. And DX... if they left ASU no one would care. Please someone redo this ranking list again. This a the biggest joke to the greek system.

By: Greek God
#6  by: no bias   

everyone knows which 3 are the top houses. (in no order) sigchi, dke, and sigep. no competition. commenting all of your other random fraternities on here isn't going to make you guys move up in REAL rankings and make you guys top.

By: no bias
by: Nice tryApr 9, 2013 9:38:09 AM

DKE is a step below Sig Ep and Sigma Chi

By: Nice try
#7  by: sosa   

hahah i love the self ranking on this.

By: sosa
#8  by: ASU Guy   

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Pike just recently re-start at ASU??? And they are ranked on top. Yeh, I smell SELF RANKING!!! Just because of their name does not make the the top fraternity. They still need to prove themselves to be a top house and that will take a few years to do. I agree with "No Bias" the top 3 houses are SX, Sig Ep and DKE. Pike, someday but not yet.

By: ASU Guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.