facebook

i really hate being in a bottom house.

by: Ugh

I love my sisters, and I know these rankings ar joke, but I still get self-conscious about it and insecure about it. A lot of guy tell me I'm hot, and I think I'm pretty but I'm just worried that I get judged for being in the bottom 5.. does anyone else feel like this? I know I'm not a bottom tier person in the real world but i know what people are like, they judge you no mater what:

Posted By: Ugh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Also in the bottom 5 and I feel this way more often than I'd like to admit. But after having friends in other houses and getting a slight picture of what their sisterhood is like compared to mine, you are where you're supposed to be whether we want to believe it or not. If a guy is judging your worth by a certain house, he's not worth your time. If you're pretty and fun to be around then don't worry about your "status". You're worth more than that and embrace your house and sisterhood. There's nothing else like it

By: .
by: UghJan 23, 2017 2:29:48 AM

Thank you :) this is very accurate

By: Ugh
#2  by: ok   

So why do people treat bottom tier like it is such a horrible and embarrassing thing?

By: ok
by: haJan 23, 2017 9:28:32 PM

because those people peaked in high school and have to fall back on greek life rankings and tiers to make themselves feel better. don't worry about those losers.

By: ha
#3  by: ???????   

Not to be rude but you sound so dumb!!

By: ???????
by: mmkayJan 25, 2017 1:19:59 PM

How does she sound dumb? You can't just say not to be rude and then immediately say something rude lol

By: mmkay
#4  by: Whaaat   

A guy did not write this. Too many weirdos on this site.

By: Whaaat
#5  by: bro   

Lmfao

By: bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.