facebook

is it true?

by: Ummm

Is it true that Fiji kicks girls out of their parties, if they're not attractive enough?

Posted By: Ummm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wouldn't you?   

Who do you know here?

By: Wouldn't you?
#2  by: Hahahaha    

Yes. They are the only frat I know of that does

By: Hahahaha
by: ..Jan 21, 2017 3:03:23 PM

I think that's awful

By: ..
#3  by: No   

Sounds like you have a ex in Fiji! Great group of gentleman with high standards. Don't by into the BS.

By: No
by: Hahahaha Jan 23, 2017 1:24:51 PM

My ex is actually a Sig Ep & I honestly didn't have any issues with Fiji till they kicked girls I know out

By: Hahahaha
#4  by: No   

Wow someone is really jealous! !

By: No
#5  by: wut   

Fraternity parties are private events. I'd imagine if the girl is friends with the guys, obviously they wouldn't get kicked out. If they are completely random girls that no brother knows, what business do they have being there? It's not like alcohol and square footage are unlimited. You can't just let everyone in.
FYI I'm not in fiji

By: wut
by: @hahahahaJan 25, 2017 10:46:38 AM

if that's true, the brother that invited her should have come out and stuck up for her. Or the guy who was kicking girls out should have went and asked him. If they don't do this at their parties, they should. I really like their plex, I want to see them do well as I think frats with houses doing well will get the rest of us to say "hmm maybe we should secure a plex"...my chapter used to have one and man do I miss it

By: @hahahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.