facebook

what makes the difference in frats?

by: Legend

Ladies of ASU Greek life:
In your opinion, why is your favorite fraternity your favorite and what seperates them from the rest? More specifically: why is your favorite better than say your second or third? What's the game changer?

Posted By: Legend
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

Looks make you into the top 5 and my favorite I feel safe & welcomed & like I'm with friends

By: sorority
#2  by: honestly   

The social scene at ASU is based on a couple main things that only a couple of couple frats really understand: Looks, athletics, how often and how hard you party, and the ability to socialize and not be awkward/creepy.

These frats would prob be Sig Ep, DKE, Kappa Sig, and Sig Chi

Girls could care less if your chapter has a 3.5 GPA. Thats not what brings us to come party with you lol

By: honestly
by: NoDec 31, 2016 6:23:50 PM

Take out sig chi

By: No
by: Who?Dec 31, 2016 7:16:15 PM

Lol Sig Chi is still around?

By: Who?
by: DGJan 1, 2017 6:41:23 PM

Nice try Sig Ep you are irelavant. BTW all sorority members Lambda Chi Alpha is hands down #1 with no one even close. They have the perfect combination of hot looks, brains, personality, being gentlemen and going places in life.

By: DG
by: HAHAHAHAH^^^Jan 1, 2017 9:45:43 PM

Its so funny to me that not until this person above me, was lambda chi even mentioned lol

By: HAHAHAHAH^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.