facebook

rush

by: FreshMAN

I'm an incoming freshman for fall 2017 looking to rush. From what I've heard on here, every single frat sucks and the only people who like a frat is those in it, but can anybody give me an honest rundown of the top tier frats, their values and perception?

Posted By: FreshMAN
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Daddy   

These are the most relevant ones

On Campus:
Lambda
Kappa Sig
Sig Ep
Fiji
Delta Sig

Off Campus:
Dke
Sig Chi
Tke

I would not recommend going off campus unless all you want to do is party. On campus fraternities try to keep a balance with leadership, sxhool and social scene and sororities feel safer hanging out with them

By: Daddy
by: Solid description^^Dec 20, 2016 6:15:47 PM

These are the frats worth rushing and what theyre about looking from the outside, in...also written in order of how good they are and how prominent they are around campus, as well as how much girls love them.

Sig Ep: Still a top house, very selective, they pull girls, athletic and lift, and rage hard.

DKE: Top house, OFC but still very well known around campus, they rage super hard, pull top sororities, but have the longest pledge process at ASU, also super athletic and selective.

Kappa Sig: Athletic, Rage hard, several of their members are close with the best sororities here. Just as selective as the two above.

Sig Chi: Similar to DKE because they rely on them for OFC relevancy, pledge process just isnt as hard, they rage hard, still pull girls.

All other frats arent worth talking about unless you just love school so much, dont wanna be around super fine girls, youre average when it comes to sports, and dont want to pledge at all, Then rush Lambda it will be perfect for you. Girls love Lambda but will probably never go home with them if you get what im saying.

By: Solid description^^
by: Strat starDec 20, 2016 10:26:58 PM

This is the TRUE rank

TOP of the pyramid
Lambda Chi Alpha

TOP of the middle tier ( these 4 fight for the rejects of Lambda Chi Alpha)
Sig Ep
Kappa Sig
DKE
Sigma Chi

Others blanket bid.

By: Strat star

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.