facebook

dz, kd, or sk???

by: :-)

Of these three sororities which one would you say is the best to join??

Posted By: :-)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: H   

Depends what you're looking for in your sorority experience.

By: H
#2  by: Greek    

If you want one with a good reputation I would pick SK

By: Greek
#3  by: Frat   

I hate them all

By: Frat
#4  by: Hmm   

KD is not in trouble they are in the same boat dG was in last year.. I'm a dG and know that they will not be in trouble after spring

By: Hmm
#5  by: .   

KD and DZ are both a mess. If you want to party and not be held to any standard rush them

By: .
by: HmmDec 20, 2016 6:26:03 PM

This^^

By: Hmm
by: GoodDec 23, 2016 10:55:15 AM

KD is new to ASU and has a lot of National support. They are a top tier sorority Nationally and have $ to build up new chapters. Lots and lots of potential here. They have tons of great new members and their Nationals are helping them get organized.

SK has only been on campus 4 or 5 years and has not had any support from their Nationals. Everything that they have or have not done has been driven by girls in the chapter. They won Greek chapter of the year last year and have dominated Greek council. They would have risen higher if they had financial help from Nationals but still a good choice.

DZ has only been on campus a few year longer than SK and have risen very fast in terms of popularity. They too like KD have an awesome National presence and that has helped them. They do not do a lot in terms of Greek activities but are popular with frats.

By: Good
#6  by: fr@   

go with dz, the other 2 are irrelevant bottom tier

By: fr@
#7  by: Lol   

I don't think DZ is doing spring

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.