facebook

semester overview

by: Thoughts

I think the best frat this semester had to go to Lambda, fun pledge class, cool dudes, and threw some bangers, only downhill was them getting in trouble. I think the best sororities were Pi Phi and DG, while they had the most attractive girls they seemed to be the most authentic and the type of girls you wanted to around.

Posted By: Thoughts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yes   

agree w everything

By: yes
by: FratstarDec 26, 2016 6:57:37 PM

Lambda Chi Alpha is the consensus #1 fraternity at ASU. Lambda Chi Alpha is the most exclusive fraternity at ASU and your ONLY ticket to social relavancy not only at ASU but the greater Phoenix area.

By: Fratstar
#2  by: True   

Agree with this if u want a wifey u go pi phi or dg

By: True
#3  by: Anchorman    

AGREED I WANT TO BE DG ANCHORMAN

By: Anchorman
by: DgJan 3, 2017 3:26:41 PM

Dg anchorman and pi phi's phinest are the best sweethearts positions easily

By: Dg
#4  by: Huh   

DG. DG? DG??? Can't stop laughing. Wait-were you serious?

By: Huh
by: GREEk life Dec 9, 2016 9:31:39 PM

Don't sleep on DG some of the coolest girls I've met are in there

By: GREEk life
by: DGDec 10, 2016 9:52:27 AM

DG SPENDING WAY TOO MUCH TIME TRYING TO MAKE THEM SEEM RELEVANT AND IS COMING OFF AS PATHETIC. No one really believes they are anything but an upper bottom house, so please stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

By: DG
#5  by: Rly   

Lambda??

By: Rly
#6  by: ?!!   

Why did they get in trouble?

By: ?!!
#7  by: Fratstar   

There is no debate that Lambda Chi is the most prestigious fraternity to be a member of at ASU. Because of their #1 status this house is #1 on every rushees wish list. Lambda Chi Alpha gets FIRST pick of the BEST rushees and it shows.

By: Fratstar
#8  by: Stratstar   

There really isn't a house remotely close to Lambda Chi in rank so perhaps they should be the only one considered Top Tier then KS would start the top of the middle tier?

By: Stratstar
#9  by: Greek Guru   

Lambda Chi Alpha is the consensus #1 fraternity at ASU

By: Greek Guru
#10  by: Sororityview   

Lambda Chi Alpha is #1 for a reason and honestly in a class by themselves. No other fraternity is even close

By: Sororityview

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.