facebook

spring rush

by: Spring Rush

Which sororities do spring rush and is there a specific type of girl that they are looking for? Also, is it only for freshmen? I'm thinking about rushing as a sophomore and I have a pretty high GPA, involved on campus, and I'm pretty nice. Is anyone familiar about how to get more information about it? Thank you!! :)

Posted By: Spring Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Yes GPA is important and your year does not matter as long as sororities are gonna see that you will get along with sisters! Go to fraternity and sorority life at ASU and look for people that you can contact on that list and email them with whatever questions you have!

By: ...
#2  by: spring   

email the president/ recruitment chair of whatever sororities your interested in to find out whether or not they're participating in spring rush or COB, and then go from there

By: spring
#3  by: Pan love   

AXO

By: Pan love
by: WrongDec 9, 2016 7:56:08 PM

NO

By: Wrong
by: axoDec 26, 2016 12:41:03 PM

they definitely participated in COB last year, so

By: axo
#4  by: well   

Sigma Kappa FOR SURE. They were desperate for girls last year, and they'll probably take anyone. Of course, that isn't really a good thing...

By: well
by: lolDec 26, 2016 12:40:42 PM

sigma kappa was still emailing me to come to their events even after I had already told them I was accepting a bid somewhere else, and I had barely even talked to them before. I just gave them my email after the event for spring rush in the MU.

By: lol
#5  by: Trust me   

Alpha phi. Just go up to their president and ask for a bid.

By: Trust me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.