facebook

i'm an incoming female freshman who plans to rush

by: PNM

I've just been accepted to Arizona State for fall 2017. I'm a first generation college student so I'm not a legacy, but I am super excited to rush as Greek life is something that I've done a lot of research on. I just have a couple of questions so if anyone would be willing to answer them it would be great 😊 First, how competitive is rush at Arizona? I have friends at Alabama and Ole Miss who say that dirty rushing happens all the time. I'm from Kentucky so I know absolutely no one in Arizona and have no older friends going there. I have a 4.0 GPA in high school and am President of multiple organizations and have hundreds of volunteer hours logged, I plan to keep a high GPA in college, and I know 3 languages. I am tall and blonde with a great body (not trying to sound conceited but it's just the truth) and regularly get 300+ likes on all of my Insta pics. Do I sound like a good candidate for Pi Phi, DZ, Theta, or DG? thank you all :)

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek    

Gtfo you annoying brat

By: Greek
#2  by: Some girl    

How about you actually rush and find out what houses you like and which ones actually want you

By: Some girl
by: PNMSep 30, 2016 11:54:18 PM

Right I know how rush works but I'm literally just asking for a preliminary prediction of how I would do based on the info I've given you and whether or not I COULD be a good fit for those sororities :)

By: PNM
#3  by: Oh my gosh    

You usually get 300+ Instagram likes? Congratulations. Same. I don't think any of the chapters on this campus would want someone like you. What did you want us to tell you? "Oh you would be perfect for those because you are blonde and tall and smart" sadly we also recruit woman with great personalities.

By: Oh my gosh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.