facebook

mid semester review

by: Jimmy russles

Lambda (no different)
Sig ep (slight decline)
Kappa sig (good recruitment/ climbing up)
Fiji (no different)

Top mid interchangeable
Pi kapp (climb/good recruitment)
Delta sig ( slight increase)

Middle interchangeable
Sig tau (slight increase/nothing impressive)
KA (slight decline/ hear girls starting to avoid them)
Delta chi (no different)

Bottom mid interchangeable
Pike ( no different/ recruit less/too many members)
Alpha sig (decline/still haven't recovered)
Dtd (slight increase)

Bottom
Akl
Zbt
TdX
Chi phi.
I haven't heard anything or seen anything

Posted By: Jimmy russles
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: True   

I'm sorry but Pi Kapp's pledge class is nothing special. Can't say good recruitment, definitely should be lower

By: True
#2  by: $23K   

That's around $11.50/hr, Nice!

By: $23K
#3  by: Guest   

SigEp is running low on gas

By: Guest
#4  by: Wondering?   

What sororities do the top 3 fraternities of Lambda Chi, Sig Ep and Kappa Sig most often pair with and where do those sororities rank?.

By: Wondering?
#5  by: Greek Guru   

I know Lambda Chi is already rated #1 but I would change from no difference to rising last year they were top house but Sig Ep was right on their tail now Lambda Chi has pulled away basically into a tier by themselves. I know they were just about every rushees top of the list and only took a fraction of the guys that wanted to join.

By: Greek Guru
#6  by: hi    

BUMP

By: hi
#7  by: Wondering   

How big was Lambda Chi Pledge Class I know they turned hundreds away, why didn't they bid more with such a big demand.

By: Wondering
by: 2nd ChoiceOct 9, 2016 1:24:57 PM

I wish Lambda would have given out more bids I know they were on the top of the list of most rushers and could have had a PC of 500 if they wanted.

By: 2nd Choice
#8  by: FY   

Spot on

By: FY
#9  by: :)   

I'm in a sorority and can confidently say pike is my favorite fraternity, kappa sigs parties always get shut down within the first twenty minutes! Lambda sucks, delta sig is boring. Tbh no fraternities have really been throwing down except pike. I promise I'm in a sorority too lol this is no self ranking I'm just being honest

By: :)
by: YepOct 10, 2016 7:08:01 PM

Yep you must be in a sorority named PIKE because no legitimate sorority member would ever say PIKE had great parties. Just a bunch of goobers.

By: Yep
#10  by: :   

SigEp is different. A lot of people associate the word “tradition” in fraternities with parties, hazing and Animal house… If we are going to talk tradition, let’s go all the way back to our founding. These tenets started with 12 men at Richmond college in 1901. Thus, the Balanced Man Program is the true traditional fraternity experience.

By: :

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.