facebook

unbiased fraternity rankings

by: Honest Abe

Top:
Sig ep/Lambda - Tied for top, Lambda's been rising while SigEp has been falling. People will say one or the other for top, but not for long..?

Kappa Sig/ Fiji - Also tied for 3rd/4th. Kappa Sig seems to be rising more. Fiji has more nice/funny guys while Kappa Sig has more chill smokers.

Upper Middle:
Pi Kapp/Delta sig - Delta Sig has a bunch of try hards but have been rising a good amount while Pi Kapp has been on a slight decline.
Delta Chi /Sig Tau /KA - Delta Chi has been falling hard, they'll probably be lower mid in a year. Sig Tau has not stopped rising but need to drop Chi O, and KA has been staying the same for awhile after rising a lot last year.

Lower middle:
Pike / DTD - Pike has risen a lot, I'll give them that, but they have been giving themselves way too much credit. DTD has fallen off, other than athletics they have nothing.
Alpha Sig / Sigma Pi - Alpha Sig is lucky to even be on here. Sigma Pi has risen an incredible amount for just starting but have a lot more work.

Bottom:
AKL - I only rank them this high because all the guys I met are good people, I have no complaints.
Chi Phi - Keep trying to be relevent, had a terrible rush video.
Phi Kappa Tau - Too new to say anything relevant
ZBT - Nothing much to say here, same old ZBT.
SAMMY - Have fallen off more than I thought they ever would.

Posted By: Honest Abe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

This is perfect

By: Greek
#2  by: RIP 2012 greek life   

As a Senior, looking back, this is accurate but so strange to look at. When I was a freshman, I never thought Fiji, Delta Sig, or Sig Tau would rise so much. They all did the same thing, they took the right steps after fraternities were kicked off. They saw the missing gap in the community and went after it. On the other hand, it is sad to see Alpha Sig, Delta Chi, and DTD this low. Does anyone remember when Fiji and Alpha Sig were considered to be at the same level? Spring 2012 were the pledge classes that began the fall of Alpha Sig and the Rise of Fiji. Or does anyone remember that Delta Chi was given every opportunity to rise but ended up taking a 47 person pledge class to hang on last year? Let's not even begin with DTD, they continually elected goobers to run their fraternity. Most of you reading this won't remember much of SAE, AEPI, Alpha Delt, or old Delta Sig (before they were kicked off/brought back on). Alpha Delts were pretty average but still partied, now they're lame with Sigma Pi. Old DSig is even a little dated for me, for those who don't know, DSig used to be a great house. They got kicked off, almost everyone joined/started Alpha Sig, and never really cared enough to keep their reputation well. ASU is always a wildcard with fraternity reputations!

By: RIP 2012 greek life
by: WowSep 27, 2016 9:13:46 PM

This is so accurate it hurts

By: Wow
#3  by: Sororityview   

Personally I think Lambda Chi long ago pulled away from Sig Ep and are top house by themselves Sig Ep is on the same level with KS, FIJI still all great houses but not on the same level as Lambda Chi

By: Sororityview
by: Shift LeaderSep 25, 2016 2:46:52 PM

Jimbo, That's the kind of ELC Lambda Chi love your local boys need! I'm sure they appreciate everything you do for them online.

By: Shift Leader
by: Sister LuvSep 27, 2016 3:39:21 PM

True since Lambda Chi is considered the #1 fraternity what sorority are they pairing up the most with ?, If that sorority is not ranked #1 should they be or should they be "dumped" for the consensus #1 sorority.?

By: Sister Luv
#4  by: Lol   

You're high of crack it you Think sig tau KA pi kapp and delta sig are better than PIKE and Delta Chi

By: Lol
by: LolSep 23, 2016 1:00:39 PM

I think it's the other way around bud.

By: Lol
#5  by: rankings   

SigEp is playing with fire.

By: rankings
#6  by: yoooo   

This is accurate. Anyone who thinks Pike or Alpha Sig should be higher is crazy. Sig Tau, Delta Sig, and KA have earned their spots in this ranking.

By: yoooo
#7  by: Someone with a brain    

This is so wrong it hurts

By: Someone with a brain
#8  by: .   

SigEp - who paid for the burn victims' medical bills?

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.