facebook

deal with it

by: Royalty

We're still hot af and not going anywhere, everyone want to be an APHI.

Posted By: Royalty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HA   

Girl stop

By: HA
#2  by: ...   

Ehh! Wrong, get over yourselves

By: ...
#3  by: ^^^   

lol way to make your point..

By: ^^^
#4  by: Haters   

Haters make us famous, thanks babes

By: Haters
#5  by: Delusional   

People who are self absorbed and out of touch with reality assume when people hate them it is because they are jealous. In reality people dislike APhi because they are generally not nice people. Nothing will ever convince them that the hatred is deserved and justified. look up the definition of narcissist.

By: Delusional
#6  by: its a pity, really...    

Superficial and vain girls the most insecure and negative of them all, and it's sad that most of them lack the ability to realize it, because they will never experience true happiness. Vain girls derive their self worth from being pretty meaning they base their happiness in judging and comparing people on something they were born with. The entire foundation of their happiness lies within negativity and hate, yet they don't understand that it is genetic luck and luck alone that allowed them to be vain in the first place. Good looks may help you lock down a fratstar in college but looks fade fast, facelifts are expensive, and your just-as-superficial husband will leave you for a younger model. The girl who is happy with herself as a person, regardless of her looks, is the girl who will lead the most fulfilling and happy life.

By: its a pity, really...
#7  by: Lol   

Guys, no alpha phi would ever post this. Can we all stop being ridiculous? Clearly a salty geed or some other chapter, but no one would say this about their own chapter.

By: Lol
by: DelusionalSep 7, 2016 6:39:09 PM

Yes they would!

By: Delusional
#8  by: @delusional   

actually no, I can't think of a single alpha phi that would say something like this. Everyone just needs to stop hating on alpha phi so much and move on with their lives.

By: @delusional
#9  by: Stop    

#stop

By: Stop
#10  by: Fratboy   

i dgaf y'all are top in my book cause I'd bang any a phi I see.

By: Fratboy
by: YoSep 9, 2016 3:16:26 PM

Agreed

By: Yo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.