Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Damn   

I hope not. That's all I've thought about since the event ended

By: Damn
#2  by: What   

Bump. I probably wont get an interview

By: What
by: FreshmanSep 2, 2016 5:46:46 PM

They have tons of guys at their events double of any other "top ranked" house. Will they increase the amount of bids because of all the interest shown? Hope they do otherwise it is going to be very very difficult getting a bid. I have been attending Sig Ep events and another as a back up plan.

By: Freshman
by: ActuallySep 3, 2016 2:14:56 AM

^ You should always have a backup plan so you are not left out in the cold. Lambda Chi is the "go to" house that everyone seems to want as their first choice. I heard they are the most selective and take less than 10% of the guys that rush them... just hope I make the cut. If not the guys at Sig Ep seem cool and have invited me back as well as KS

By: Actually
#3  by: well   

A guy from Lambda Chi told me they have +700 rushees and only take 40 people,so if I don't get into KS this semester, I will definitely not focus all my efforst on LXA in the spring.

By: well
by: SororityviewSep 3, 2016 11:31:02 AM

Well boys that is life. All the top houses especially Lambda Chi are considered the best for a reason. The top houses have far more rushees than pledge spaces. This way they sort of perpetuate their high rank. Basically if you were not considered "hot" all your life, athletic, smart have a dynamic personality you may have a hard time getting into Lambda Chi, however as you go down in rank from there the fraternities standards also go down until you reach the "bottom" houses that are happy to have anyone breathing and will be given a bid.

By: Sororityview
#4  by: Stfu   

I'm better looking than like 90% of guys in Lambda Chi and my gpa is higher than their avg, so clearly that is not what they looked at when they didn't give me a bid. Nicknaming yourself sorority hurts your credibility more than it helps

By: Stfu
by: sororityviewSep 3, 2016 6:42:41 PM

It sounds like your perception of your
self might be higher than the reality.

By: sororityview

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.