facebook

over it

by: No Aphi

Alpha Phi only does well in recruitment because they dirty rush so hard and once they reel girls in they see how awful their sisterhood actually is.

Posted By: No Aphi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ohh   

Everyone knows it, they even reserve a part of their dues for the fines they get for dirty rushing.Their sisterhood really is crap. When you pick solely on how hot or rich a girl is, at the end thats the only connection they have in that sorority, so you end up with a really shallow relationship. Sooo many clicks and cattiness in Alpha Phi. Once you get in and see the real side.

By: ohh
#2  by: YES   

PNMS! Do not join Alpha Phi just because they follow you on Instagram for because they talk to you when they're no supposed to. Yes they're attractive but that's all they've got going for them. They're better sororities at ASU

By: YES
#3  by: YES   

PNMS! Do not join Alpha Phi just because they follow you on Instagram or because they talk to you when they're not supposed to. Yes they're attractive but that's all they've got going for them. There are better sororities at ASU

By: YES
#4  by: sorry    

:/ My friend was in alpha phi and dropped. There are some nice girls, but they don't really even talk to each other. Literally its just a sorority to join to say I'm in a pretty girl group. Once you get over that it sucks being in it. A sorority is so much more fun when you all actually like each other and talk to each other. But to each her own

By: sorry
by: OkAug 24, 2016 1:08:22 AM

My friend was an A phi too and dropped for that same reason. I'd be careful.

By: Ok
by: .Aug 26, 2016 2:35:46 AM

I roomed with an Alpha Phi who pretty much said she stays in it for the name... although she definitely has real friends in it, as a whole it hasn't been the best.

By: .
#5  by: APhi has Phun   

Everyone wants to be an APhi suck it up losers

By: APhi has Phun
by: blehAug 27, 2016 1:56:52 AM

^And that is another reason why I can't stand APhi

By: bleh
by: devilsAug 27, 2016 2:36:48 AM

Carefull girl karma...your arrogance can end up slapping you in the face

By: devils
#6  by: Omg finally    

This is so true it's unreal

By: Omg finally

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.