facebook

kd?

by: hmmm

they have a few cute & nice girls but idk how i feel about them as a whole. kinda seems like they think they're gonna be top house or something this year lol.

Posted By: hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Formal recruitment will bump them down a few pegs.

By: .
#2  by: KD   

lolol theyre not going to be top house. Def above sigma kappa and adpi though and agd

By: KD
by: NoAug 17, 2016 11:10:38 AM

Not above the houses mentioned

By: No
#3  by: Interested    

In seeing how they recruit. The exec is hot so that will help them forsure. Just gotta hide all the weird girls and they'll be good. But to be honest all the houses hide the weird girls anyways.

By: Interested
#4  by: Lalaa   

Generally all nice social girls. They have enough cute girls to give them a good face, hide the less good looking ones and they have potential. I predict middle tier at most. In a rare scenario they may be able to sneak into top tier if they recruit better then axo, dg, and dz.

By: Lalaa
#5  by: ...   

Clearly none of you understand how panhellenic determines rush return lists. Data from past years factor in. They will start off at the bottom like agd and sk did.

By: ...
by: UmmmAug 19, 2016 4:09:03 PM

Panhellenic does not determine return lists that's forsure. They will under invite after round 1 like all the other sororities.

By: Ummm
#6  by: Asu   

I think they'll recruit mid tier

By: Asu
#7  by: YES   

I think KD is HOT

By: YES
#8  by: Love   

Honestly KD has some really pretty girls. I'd put them as a solid mid teir so far

By: Love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.