facebook

real honest rankings from a guy

by: Conn

Top: (in no order) piphi/dg/aphi/dz/theta
I didn't put them in order because they all have hot, cool girls that frats love to hang out with

Top/mid: A chi o. (Really cool girls just don't see them anywhere)

Mid: kappa delta, KKG, Chi O

Posted By: Conn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Ranking   

I second this ranking

By: Ranking
#2  by: ASuhDude   

pretty solid

By: ASuhDude
#3  by: ?   

No one cares

By: ?
#4  by: You're delusional   

DG just kicked out like half their roster. There's no fun being in a chapter that will kick you out at the drop of a hat, no one needs that kind of anxiety after dropping thousands of dollars. Not sure why you would put them in top when you have no idea how they will do in this comming recruitment or what type of girls are even left to do the recruiting.

Kd is brand new and a lot of their girls are catty af, to their own sisters and to other houses. they DEF don't belong in middle tier. There is a reason these girls didn't make it into other more established houses. Plus they haven't even been through one single recruitment yet. They have a lot of proving themselves to do before they get to break middle.

By: You're delusional
by: And Aug 10, 2016 2:45:24 PM

DG is not in the top and in NO WAY are the above AXO. DG has been living on this site trying to up vote themselves.

By: And
#5  by: .   

Youre forgetting three awesome sororities: sigma kappa, alpha gam, and adpi! they're all cool and very chill/nice

By: .
by: HonestBroAug 10, 2016 12:07:28 PM

There's a reason they're not on this list. They're irrelevant.

By: HonestBro
#6  by: asu   

Someone obviously hates DG because theyre a top house haha. DG always will be one of the top houses

By: asu
by: Reel it in girls.Aug 10, 2016 7:16:39 PM

Did you forget to take your medicine? because you're delusional.. saying your top doesn't make you top. It just makes everyone else cringe.

By: Reel it in girls.
#7  by: axo   

I always forget axo is a sorority because theyre so irrelevant

By: axo
#8  by: downvote me SK/DG   

another guy's perspective:
Pi Phi/APhi/Theta
DZ/AXO
DG/Kappa/XO
KD/AGD
SK/ADPi

DG hasnt risen or fallen. They've always been middle tier and nothing has changed. KD and AGD could either go middle or bottom depending on recruitment but they both need to step it up. SK and ADPi girls are painful to talk to.

By: downvote me SK/DG
#9  by: real ranking   

aphi/pi phi/theta/dg/dz/axo/kappa/xo/kd/agd/adpi

By: real ranking
#10  by: my ranking   

aphi/pi phi
dg/dz/theta
axo/kappa
chi o/kd/sigma kappa
agd/adpi

By: my ranking
by: LolSep 3, 2016 11:09:45 AM

Calm down DG

By: Lol
by: UmSep 5, 2016 4:19:40 PM

DG is not above theta or axo lol nice try

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.