facebook

observation

by: Onlooker

Truth: all the top sororities get bashed on here while the lower tier sororities' praises are sung... So backwards.

Posted By: Onlooker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: umm no   

that's why they are always highly ranked huh?

actually, the girls in the "top" tier sororities have no clue how much HATE the "lower" chapters get, so don't complain.

By: umm no
by: Yikes Mar 3, 2015 2:47:11 PM

Guess you're in a lower tier sorority... That sucks.

By: Yikes
by: agreeMar 4, 2015 4:46:25 PM

i agree with that "lower tiers" (according to this site) get the worst hate on campus... and it's from fraternities and sororities both.

By: agree
#2  by: agreed   

Totally agree. When people go through rush and come to campus they will see for themselves....and what one person likes another may not. This site is a JOKE for many reasons and that being one major one.
I also think people bash the "top" tier groups lots too and start rumors in hopes of thinking it works or it becomes reality or they can somehow hurt these groups on an anon site. And to the question why are they ranked higher? People feel the need to defend them or set things straight so people who bash actually hurt their own groups in the end.

And people can put up list RANKS threads all day long - no one is ever gonna agree and to each their own - I mean seriously ITS AN ANON PAGE!!!!

By: agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.