facebook

honestly??

by: class of 2019

I'm coming in to App in the fall of 2015 and I'm so excited!! I'm really interested in being involved in Greek life and was wondering which sorority is most involved on campus? Not necessarily most "popular" but hosts the most charity events/parties? I'd like to actually do something with my potential sisters lol. Also which are least involved? Honest answers are really appreciated, thanks yall :)

Posted By: class of 2019
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Girl, you will get anything but honest answers here. This website is just full hate and lies. Go somewhere else to get your questions answered. I suggest apps greek life website.

By: No
#2  by: me   

my opinion as a female

fav sororities
chi o
aphi
phi mu
kd

least fav
zta
dz
adpi
agd

in between-
aopi
sigkap

By: me
by: DisagreeFeb 27, 2015 9:46:03 PM

Really weird representation. How can you hate a brand new sorority?

By: Disagree
by: .Feb 28, 2015 9:28:59 AM

She didn't say she "hated" them, just that they're her least favorite

By: .
#3  by: Gurl   

None of the sororities have actual parties. KD, ADPi, and ZTA have the most philanthropy events. Alpha Phi has had a few this year too. I'd recommend staying off this site! I went on it before recruitment and now as a sister, it's just is trying to diminish other chapters.

By: Gurl
by: If I locked the doorMar 3, 2015 1:48:03 AM

Everyone has a ton of philanthropy events

By: If I locked the door
#4  by: app state   

Come to spring open house to see more of the sororities! NO ONE will be able to tell you who is "most involved" because it just depends on what each person is involved in. In my opinion, KD, Chi O, and ZTA are the most present on campus with their philanthropies. But that's just what I've seen!

By: app state
#5  by: Sydneyg   

I would def stay away from alpha phi....most hurtful, mean girls in Boone!

By: Sydneyg
by: Dude.. Mar 1, 2015 10:09:07 PM

Thats just your opinion stop being hateful

By: Dude..
#6  by: Fitful ygbkm    

All chapters do philanthropy events ...

By: Fitful ygbkm
#7  by: welcome   

Welcome to App! All groups have great charities and just find the one that fits you and you like the best!! I really liked ALL the philanthropies when I went through rush and I really do think all chapters do a pretty good job here.

By: welcome

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.