facebook

app

by: HopefulTransfer

Whats up yall. I couldnt find really another place to get in touch with App students so I ended up here. Anyways, im pretty set on transferring to ASU in the fall and just wanted to talk to some students about greek life there/Boone/ App as a whole. Im from southwest Virginia so not too far from me. I grew up in a mountain town and damn if Boone isnt one of the best. Any advice or responses would be much appreciated as I would pretty much be coming in blind(not knowing many people, place to live, not knowing the ins and outs of Boone). Thanks homies!!

Posted By: HopefulTransfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Advice about what? Greek life or other Boone/App stuff?

By: ?
by: OPFeb 26, 2015 1:10:55 PM

Im a pike at a different chapter so looking for a realistic view of them, as well as things like night life, bars, non school related activities. I guess just things to do for a transfer who doesnt know too many people there

By: OP
#2  by: Honest   

I would say avoid this site, a lot of people have mixed view of pike and either think they are really good or really bad, most people consider them too teir , I would say get to campus, meet some people in greek life, meet some pikes, and form an opinion, it seems everyone either loves them or hates them here which puts them in the top with delta chi is that they attract hot girls and have good parties, what holds them back is past rep and the fact they are off campus... I would say come get your own take on them though

By: Honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.