facebook

chapter here

by: KD

I'm a KD at a SEC school thinking to transfer to App State next fall, and I was wondering what KD's rep is there? I only have a couple friends who go to Appalachian and they've said that KDs are often snobby and very elitist, although they have a pretty good rep on campus. I'm nervous because at my chapter I am so close with my sisters, and it sounds like KDs here are not very concerned with that kind of thing. Thoughts?

Posted By: KD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kd   

They are a wonderful group of girls. One of the top chapters on campus. Get to know them. Contact the president if you decide to transfer.

By: Kd
by: TruthFeb 5, 2015 9:09:34 PM

If you're from an SEC school any sorority here is going to be VERY different. Your best shot would be to meet the girls.

By: Truth
#2  by: honestly   

what they're not concerned with is this site, so just meet the girls and get to know them. Then decide if you want to transfer into their chapter.

By: honestly
#3  by: kdkdkdkd   

yeah you won't get any truthful info off here. just meet them and see what they are like. i'm sure if you really try you can connect with them.

By: kdkdkdkd
#4  by: Idk though   

Although it's true that you should meet them and then decide, your friends are pretty spot on with KD's reputation here...they're pretty well-regarded on campus, and definitely more liked than some sororities (cough AdPi cough Alpha Pee) but you will see some VERY entitled girls in KD. Many of the girls have a very better-than-thou attitude.
That being said, many are very sweet. Also, lots of chubby girls, so if KD at your SEC school is hardcore like many sororities at SEC schools are, that might be a little bit of a shock.

By: Idk though
#5  by: Kd   

They have a great rep on campus. Beautiful girls. You really can't go wrong with them.

By: Kd
#6  by: KD   

One of the more laid back sororities here, get to know them!

By: KD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.