facebook

improved grouos

by: Proud

So not ranking but can we take a second to look at groups like Chi O and Phi Mu? They've both improved so much over the last year and deserve recognition! (I'm not saying other groups haven't improved, I've just noticed it with these two)!

Posted By: Proud
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

these are two sororities that do not get enough recognition, especially chi o on this site!!! love the ladies of both organizations.

By: YES
#2  by: honest   

they really have but that is seen in better recruitment/pledge classes, more campus events and higher ranking overall in the Greek community.

it really hasn't gone unnoticed.

By: honest
#3  by: Frat   

Chi o yea, they are one of the better sororities and have always been that but definitely been even better lately, but phi my didnt improve that much, they went from bottom to like upper bottom, only jumped agd and aopi maybe dz in my opinion

By: Frat
by: UhmFeb 1, 2015 1:56:35 PM

Do you not know what improve means? Being considered better then three sororities that's they used to be behind is literally the definition of improvement.

By: Uhm
by: FratFeb 4, 2015 5:59:54 AM

Well in my opinion they did not improve, agd is below them because they are new, and dz and aopi just got worse, that doesn't mean they got better it means their competition got worse so yes I do know what improved means phi mu

By: Frat
by: who caresFeb 4, 2015 7:14:46 AM

whooooooooooooooooooooo cares?

we should all just love our own chapters and focus in on being the best we can be!

By: who cares

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.