facebook

please

by: LetsBeReal

How about we all stay off this stupid site? Instead of bashing other chapters, why can't we support other greek organizations? Everybody on here is creating a false representation of each chapter to PNMs.

Posted By: LetsBeReal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: xoxo   

This is perfect. This site is full of major BS - I think if anyone - esp any pnm's spend any time on here you can tell its full of self ranks and then bashing other sorority's or fraternities that are not theirs. And lots of times, its people that are not even greek or dropped out of rush or their chapter - and just trying to hate. And it is true of Greek Rank at every school - not just here at App btw.

DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR - go through rush, and have a great time. I honestly have friends in every single chapter besides mine, and they are all great people. Keep an open mind!

By: xoxo
#2  by: panhellenicasu   

This site is the worst - as in some of the comments and discussions I just saw. Terribly pathetically jealous people trying to make other groups look bad. Do not believe a thing you read. Anonymous postings are never the way to hear truth about anything.

By: panhellenicasu
by: asufriendFeb 12, 2015 10:02:01 AM

Most of the stuff on this site is wrong. do not believe it at all. and yeah some fraternities and sororities put too much effort into this site and think it really helps how they look on campus. so there's that. When you get here you will figure that our real fast.

By: asufriend
#3  by: yes   

keep these up here

By: yes
by: yes - agreedFeb 12, 2015 6:56:15 AM

this is the best post on here recently

By: yes - agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.