facebook

ranks

by: Honestly

Fraternities:
DX/Pike- Both are great but most people would put DX first just because they're on campus and Pike isn't. Both have hot guys and the best parties.

KA- Haven't had any parties or taken any pledges this year because they're trying to get back on campus however they're still top, but we'll see what happens next year.

MIDDLE
SAE-I honestly don't know why they're middle tier but they just are. Their older guys are holding them back for sure. Their Fall 13 pledge class was really good but this years was just average. They'll never be above DX but they are getting better. Let's be honest- it's mainly a bunch of guys who couldn't get a bid from DX or Pike so they settled for the next best thing.

Sigma Nu- They have a sweet house but it's far away-pledge class was meh. But they're actually having parties this year.

TKE- Got a surprisingly decent pledge class this year. Last year I never heard anything from them but they're getting better and becoming more relevant, slowly.

Theta Chi- Improving I guess, haven't heard that much about them this year but that's normal.

Delt- They have like 16 brothers left and it's all the weird ones.....they'll be bottom soon. They had awesome parties last year, it's sad to see them go so downhill.

BOTTOM
ATO-Just bye.
Kappa Sig- I'm sorry who?
PKP- The ones I know are just strange.
Delta Sig- They're just ratchet, definitely have improved but you can only go up from here...
FIJI- Lol

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol get out   

SAE and sigma nu are both awful.

By: lol get out
by: TruthJan 3, 2015 12:15:34 AM

KD has lesbians... Plus, all of the girls in the KD Howard st house only hang out with SAE's which just make them both look bad, mainly because they're SAE's. KD has changed a lot over the course of 3 years... Back then, they didn't even look at SAE guys

By: Truth
by: LolJan 3, 2015 12:39:59 PM

so does aopi, adpi, and chio... Your point being?

By: Lol
#2  by: Finally   

The most accurate thing on here, thank you to whoever wrote this.

By: Finally
#3  by: AOII   

Not right at all

By: AOII
by: TruthJan 3, 2015 12:16:39 AM

Coming from an AOPi I would expect this to be backwards. Thanks for contributing your bottom feeder opinion

By: Truth
#4  by: BlondeAppGirlie   

Chi O may have some nice girls but they are not that high up. Push them down with ZTA and Phi Mu.

By: BlondeAppGirlie
#5  by: NoAphi   

Alpha Phi is not top at all, nice try.

By: NoAphi
#6  by: Honest    

Alpha Phi is definitely top 3 and jealous KD's need to accept that and move on.

By: Honest
by: ImmatureJan 20, 2015 12:54:05 AM

Funny how this comment was written right after a rude comment was written on KD's page... APhi this is EXACTLY why you aren't top...

By: Immature

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.