facebook

spring rush

by: Spring

Can anyone honestly say the chapters doing Spring rush? I'm a sophomore thinking about joining a sorority here

Posted By: Spring
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Phc   

No one will announce until January at least. AOPi is a definite though as well as probably DZ. Phi Mu, Chi O, and Zta are all possibilities.

By: Phc
by: gg12Dec 20, 2014 10:03:15 AM

I have a lot of friends in Phi Mu and they are definitely doing Spring recruitment they had a large amount of girls graduate in December and they're still trying to build up their numbers because they've always been a small chapter. I'm definitely going to try to rush Phi Mu in spring and possibly try for Chi O too if they do it

By: gg12
by: springrushJan 21, 2015 10:40:20 PM

Phi Mu and Alpha Gamma Delta are the only two sororities doing Spring recruitment this year.

By: springrush
#2  by: Rush   

KD, Adpi, Alpha Phi and SK aren't doing it.

By: Rush
by: DuhDec 20, 2014 8:36:52 AM

Duh the top 4 arent....

By: Duh
by: ActuallyJan 7, 2015 5:50:34 PM

A lot of chapters only do spring recruitment because they have december graduates. It's not always only the bottom ones

By: Actually
#3  by: Stacy   

AOII, AGD, DZ (yes for sure)

ZTA, Chi O and Phi Mu (possibly)

... Basically any of these will more than likely do some form of rush in the Spring....

By: Stacy
#4  by: Pnm   

I talked to phi mu and they are doing a snap bid type thing so you have to contact them!

By: Pnm
#5  by: AOII   

We are doing spring Rush! Email our president or contact a sister

By: AOII
by: DuhDec 31, 2014 11:08:30 PM

Everyone knew that already aopi. You're bottom of the bottom, obviously you are.

By: Duh
by: ^ stopJan 7, 2015 5:52:52 PM

That's just mean

By: ^ stop
#6  by: Truth   

Chi O most definitely is not doing spring rush. The weren't even close to not meeting quota. They are totally in the clear.

By: Truth
by: TrueJan 7, 2015 5:52:14 PM

I'm a Chi O; we're probably not doing spring rush this year. See us in the fall!

By: True
by: clarifyJan 15, 2015 10:26:15 AM

it's not just about meeting quota. some chapters have enough seniors that graduate to have a new pledge class.

By: clarify
#7  by: Actually   

Dz isn't doing spring rush. Most chapters won't be doing it this year, probably just phi mu and aopi

By: Actually
by: PHCJan 19, 2015 5:21:25 PM

Only AGD and Phi Mu are doing spring recruitment!

By: PHC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.