facebook

adpi

by: Question

Is it true adpis getting there chapter removed? I've heard this on a few occasions.

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

Hope so

By: :)
#2  by: jokes?   

Hahahah, this could not me more untrue

By: jokes?
#3  by: asugreek   

I will say the one thing that is so true about this website - the most popular sororities - aka TOP tier on campus - get the most hate, jealousy and bashing on greekrank. Notice how people try and bring them down - whether its kd adpi or whoever. Just saying that should tell the people reading this site all they need to know. AND NO - Adpi is NOT getting their charter taking away...what a pathetic rumor...and I am saying this as a member of another sorority on campus....stop hating on everyone else and focus on your own chapter. WTH is wrong with people? We are APP STATE.....be nicer.

By: asugreek
by: justNononoDec 10, 2014 10:43:46 AM

Ha this is so not true, it's not even funny. Go to some of the "lower" tier chapter's pages and see all of the hateful things written about them.

Sorry ADPi, truth is yall have fallen. Seen way to may of these ladies out PUKING this semester.

By: justNonono
by: to justnoDec 11, 2014 4:06:33 AM

That is soo accurare its not even funny I swear every single time ive gone out this year there has been an adpi there wasted off their ass.. ive seen so many puke I cant even count... I saw one girl just straight up fall down and bust her head one night and another night one adpi had to get carried down a hill and put into a beeper to take her back to the aph her eyes werent open and I didnt hear a sound except for a few groans here and there.... not good.. go outnhave a good time.. but I really just cant believe how much drunken thrashy partying ive seen from sooo many adpis this semester alone

By: to justno
#4  by: No   

No

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.