facebook

stop

by: FLOTUS' sweet potato

Adpi is not getting kicked off campus. Stop bashing them and saying things that are untrue and hurtful. They got great new girls and all the new girls seem very happy to be adpis and the adpi sisters seem happy to have them. Wanna know what happened at mallard ball? Everyone had a great time and it continued to be the one of best functions that is put on at App. Don't try to bash and ruin the reputation of a sorority and say all these things. Not sure what adpi did to you that causes all this hate but why don't you support other chapters instead of tearing them down. We are all already fighting a losing battle against Becky Cooke.

Also all the people talking crap, tread lightly. It may be adpi this week but next week it could be your chapter that people decide to start spreading hateful things about. Dont throw rocks when you live in glass houses because no chapter on this campus is perfect and we all have our flaws.

Posted By: FLOTUS' sweet potato
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agreed   

My roomie is an ADPI and loves it - she is very happy!! People are just jealous - I agree!! Every girl that I have met is really great in ADPI - I did not go greek but they are always nice and include me.

By: agreed
#2  by: greek   

this is great - thanks for posting.

By: greek
#3  by: Adpi   

First finest forever!

By: Adpi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.