facebook

adpi chapter closing

by: Curious

Are they closing/getting their chapter kicked off campus? Several people have been saying this with the hazing/Mallard Ball incident?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ignorant   

ummm no? stop trying to spread rumors. WTH?? Its so funny how jealous people are and will say anything - AND there has been NO hazing!

By: ignorant
#2  by: xx3   

what happened at mallard ball?!?! ive heard so many different things ..anyone know the truth?

By: xx3
by: dateOct 30, 2014 6:05:08 PM

yeah - we had a blast! awesome night. Tons of my brothers love going. look forward to it every year

By: date
#3  by: Actually   

Ambulance came to APH because girls had alcohol poisoning, a lot of the girls didn't even make it to the function. Heard a few passed out along the way.

By: Actually
by: stopOct 31, 2014 7:48:49 AM

mallard ball was great - and there were tons of girls at the function lol? stop hating from the outside. stop rumors

By: stop
#4  by: Haha   

Heard from an adpi on campus they may get socials taken away for a while. I have a few friends who pledged them this semester who are really unhappy. Hopefully they pull together whatever crap is going down in that chapter or they may get kicked off.

By: Haha
#5  by: Alpha   

omg I hope this isn't true!

By: Alpha
#6  by: Zta   

I heard adpi is having their formal and other things this semester so clearly nothing bad is happening. Apparently Zeta is about to get screwed by Becky.

By: Zta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.