facebook

interested in greek life

by: montaineer

Opinions on AGD?

Posted By: montaineer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

talk to a few and create your own opinion and don't ask people online that may or may not be in a sorority. just friendly advice.

By: well
#2  by: Agdlove   

They're so sweet and down to earth! I like them all so far

By: Agdlove
#3  by: AGD   

I think a lot of them are really cute and they seem to be having fun together. I'm excited to see them in Greek life here and what their future holds.

By: AGD
#4  by: Leftovers   

They are left overs of girls who weren't wanted during recruitment.

By: Leftovers
by: lolOct 28, 2014 10:01:55 PM

No this isn't true at all. A lot of AGD girls either didnt go through recruitment or got bids that they didn't like. I know A LOT of girls who got DZ but dropped pref night since DZ is ehhhh

By: lol
by: UmmNoOct 29, 2014 9:19:05 AM

The leftovers go to AOPi. A lot of girls are just interested in being in a start up chapter. There's a lot of cool perks from doing it and it looks fun!

By: UmmNo
#5  by: Interesting   

They are new so obviously really diverse, good or bad- that's your call. But regardless they are new and should be welcomed with open arms into the greek community. Everyone on here bashing them should be absolutely ashamed for living up to the snob stereotype. I love greek life but I hate how many people feel the need to put others down. Talk to some and form your own opinion instead of hating on a baby sorority!

By: Interesting
#6  by: Bids   

Are they still extending bids this semester?

By: Bids

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.