Posted By: app
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tbh   

As of right now KD

By: tbh
#2  by: KayDee   

KD both on campus and nationally.

ADPi isn't that great nationally- their national website is horrible! And they have a lot of chapter closings in the past and recently.

By: KayDee
#3  by: ....   

this is so stupid I actually just laughed out loud

By: ....
#4  by: SK   

KD- but Sigma Kappa is even better

By: SK
by: OkayyOct 20, 2014 1:16:18 PM

Says the sigma kappa. Nice try y'all are better than ADPI or KD.

By: Okayy
by: meOct 20, 2014 2:39:19 PM

I'm not in any of these chapters and have to say SK is better.

By: me
#5  by: Rushxx   

Decided not to go into greek life, but during rush I would say girls def liked adpi the best and wanted them. They cut tons though including me.

By: Rushxx
by: SoWhatOct 20, 2014 12:43:20 PM

More girls wanting them according to one person doesn't make them better. I had the opposite experience anyways. And despite recruitment, KD is better in all other areas and KD doesn't haze!

By: SoWhat
#6  by: best   

ADPi has better grades and is the largest sorority on campus...they do retain more members...and people need to get off the hazing thing....seriously. Do you really think App would let that go on?

But I think they are both great - why does it matter? Both groups have lots going for them, as do ALL groups on this campus!! I am in another group that I love but I have just heard these things over the last couple years. Funny thing is, I bet whoever posted this original question is not in either group or even involved in greek life at App!!

By: best

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.