facebook

thoughts

by: App

Thoughts on ADPi?

Posted By: App
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth    

They haze and got a bad pledge class this year... Gone from top to middle tier in just one semester

By: Truth
#2  by: friend   

They are a top sorority at App. I am in another group on campus (according to this site "middle tier") - say what you want to try and bring them down, but they do have great girls, tops nationally....and here on campus they are one of the most wanted groups every year in recruitment....and DO recruit top girls because of it. They get who they want and cut tons. I have some good friends who are adpis and they are very nice to us. They are involved, have good grades, and are pretty girls who represent well. People need to stop focusing on one incident and acting like the whole sorority is like that? I mean we all have problems at one point with some members. Overall, I like them.

By: friend
by: sorryBUTOct 15, 2014 2:54:34 PM

they are good at ASU but not by any means "tops" nationally

By: sorryBUT
#3  by: true   

nothing special, they are going down hill fast. I mean they're not bottom but they're far from top.

By: true
by: adpiOct 16, 2014 9:45:13 AM

we will always be the best on campus!!!!!!! first finest forever! adpi til i die! best on campus!!

By: adpi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.