Alpha Phi (dead last)

Posted By: Accurate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Damn   

Somebody's a little salty when it comes to APhi

By: Damn
by: KellyOct 17, 2014 9:02:28 AM

Maybe but I have to agree. Those girls were so rude during recruitment to me and many, many of my friends. Just because someone isn't the "typical" sorority girl, doesn't give you the right to be rude to them and act like you're better than them.... Because you aren't!

By: Kelly
#2  by: Hmm   

Move A Phi next to Chi O

By: Hmm
#3  by: gdead   

how many more "ranking" popularity contests are y'all going to have to do before you get over it

By: gdead
by: ASUOct 15, 2014 8:51:16 AM

exactly - move on people. This does not help Greeks in any way.

By: ASU
#4  by: Grad   

When Alpha phi moves to the bottom and stays on the bottom where they belong. Bottom feeding mean rude classless girls.

By: Grad
by: GuyOct 17, 2014 5:12:45 PM

Yeah no one in my frat wants to associate with them anymore

By: Guy
by: mntnrOct 18, 2014 2:11:12 PM

im so glad people are realizing how messed up alpha phi is! i ALWAYS here them talking crap about others, and they were so rude to me and tons of others during recruitment... sorry i don't fit into your perfect princess mold, but you don't have to put other people down just to feel good about yourselves! sorry for the rant.

By: mntnr
#5  by: No   

Move Alpha Phi up with ADPi or Chi O. I agree that they aren't very nice girls but they are not bottom by any means. Other than that this is spot on.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.