Aphi

Lower Middle:
KD/ChiO/ZTA

Bottom:
Phi Mu
DZ
AOPi
AGD

The only reason ADPi is still top is because they have been for a long time. But has anyone seen their pledge class this year? Very average. They are slipping and they aren't the nicest girls.
SK doing better and better every year. Great pledge class.
Aphi they look good, but thats about it. Mean girls and bad sisterhood.
KD's pledge class was terrible. Has anyone seen those girls? Jeeze. They are slipping.
ChiO they are just an awesome group of girls. Wide range of looks.
ZTA they are doing well. Pretty good pledge class. I can see them moving up.
Phi Mu yeah they are improving but they've been at the bottom for a while. Still haven't made much of a name for themselves. If they do good this year they will move up.
DZ well not too much to say about them. Have some pretty girls, but for the most part they are rude and ratchet.
AOPi great group of girls. I think they are a little underrated but still at the bottom. Wide range of looks.
AGD a handful of awesome girls, but thats about it... They will probably be a bottom tier sorority. Nationally they aren't that great. Probably will become what Phi Mu was over the past few years.

Posted By: Real Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SK    

Thanks for your opinion Sigma Kappa.

By: SK
by: agreeOct 9, 2014 7:08:43 AM

agree this must be a Sig Kap... while I like these ladies a lot, they are not top tier with ADPi.

...... And how rude of you to say that about AGD. They are the new sorority and need all the support they can get. They ARE strong nationally- that's just so rude.

By: agree
#2  by: SoOff   

This is all so off...

You must be a SK!

By: SoOff
#3  by: OFF   

Zeta is not that high and KD is not that low! And since when is A Phi above KD? This is just so off it's not even funny!

By: OFF
by: A phiOct 14, 2014 1:05:42 AM

A phi is at it again self ranking to try to salvage their reputation

By: A phi
by: MaybeOct 14, 2014 3:54:19 PM

Wonder if it's the same frequent poster who claims "someone's just salty they didn't get a bid". Lol.

By: Maybe
#4  by: Hello...sk   

This is so inaccurate it kills me hahahahahahahahahah

By: Hello...sk
#5  by: um what   

obv you're sk and also agd is really good nationally so is phi mu this is the only school where phi mu has a bad rep in nc so you definitely do not know what you're talking about....

By: um what
#6  by: SK much?   

KD and Chi O are soooo much higher it's hilarious. Sig Kap, people would like y'all more if you stopped pulling dumb stuff like this.

By: SK much?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.