Alpha Omicron Pi

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Confused?    

Phi Mu and DZ above AOPII?

By: Confused?
by: YeahOct 7, 2014 6:51:31 AM

Sorry AOPi has been pretty low for the last few years. They started off strong and are now (probably) the worst on campus.

By: Yeah
by: defOct 10, 2014 9:18:20 AM

definitely, AOII was so rude in recruitment

By: def
#2  by: Mel   

I'd say like this:

ADPi/KD
Alpha Phi/SK
Chi O/Phi Mu
Zeta/DZ
AOII/AGD

... this makes sense to me at least. I don't think it's fair to rank AGD above AOII just yet but maybe equal?

By: Mel
by: ASUOct 12, 2014 7:11:02 PM

This is accurate. But all of the groups at APP truly have good things to offer girls who want to be a part of greek life.

By: ASU
#3  by: ChiO   

Accurate but I'd push Chi O up to lower top with Sig Kap and A Phi.

By: ChiO
by: agreeOct 7, 2014 6:07:12 PM

Definitely agree that Chi O should be pushed up to the next tier. Those girls don't get enough credit! Other than that, this is spot on.

By: agree
by: anonOct 8, 2014 1:18:02 AM

I wrote the original post and i actually would have to agree with that. I do think i should've put chi o in upper middle for sure. I love those girls.

By: anon
#4  by: Grad   

When you all stop ranking people according to looks and start putting forth your energy into creating friendships and community service, sororities will get a better reputation. This makes Greek Life look like a shallow and petty form of entertainment here at App. The real working world will be a slap in your egotistical faces.

By: Grad
by: Current Greek Oct 8, 2014 10:08:49 AM

Coming from a sorority girl who pays all my own dues and works hard in everything I do...Greek life has only helped me prepare for my future. You obviously spend your energy judging people; if you opened your eyes, you would see that Greek life stereotypes hold so much less true at App than anywhere else.

By: Current Greek
by: Also A GradOct 8, 2014 7:29:52 PM

Wow seriously, someones not happy they graduated and moved on with life. I also am a graduate and being part of a sorority has helped me make connections with coworkers I would not have had previously. The fact that you stated you were from a top tier sorority clearly says that you have though about the ranks your self. For the active members at app, don't listen to this girl enjoy it while it lasts.

By: Also A Grad
#5  by: myThoughts   

Top:
Kappa Delta / Alpha Delta Pi (equally top)

Upper Middle:
Sigma Kappa
Alpha Phi
Chi Omega

Lower Middle:
Phi Mu
Delta Zeta
Zeta Tau Alpha

Bottom:
Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Gamma Delta (new sorority is always last but they are easily surpassing AOII)

By: myThoughts
by: GreekOct 8, 2014 3:00:45 PM

I agree except delta zeta doesn't deserve to be that high they are definitely bottom and below zta

By: Greek
by: exceptOct 8, 2014 3:07:18 PM

except ZTA is too new to be above DZ. DZ was one of the first sororities at ASU.

By: except
by: AGDOct 10, 2014 7:45:26 AM

I think they are making a name for themselves and come recruitment time they'll kick ass

By: AGD
#6  by: greek6   

few changes and its the most accurate ive seen

Top:
Kappa Delta
Alpha Delta Pi

Upper Middle:
Chi Omega
Sigma Kappa
Alpha Phi

Lower Middle:
Phi Mu
Zeta Tau Alpha

Bottom:
Alpha Gamma Delta
Delta Zeta
Alpha Omicron Pi

By: greek6
by: YesOct 13, 2014 2:10:01 PM

This exactly

By: Yes
by: YepOct 13, 2014 8:06:15 PM

This is definitely the best one I have seen

By: Yep
by: NoOct 14, 2014 12:23:23 AM

Move chi o down!

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.