facebook

spring recruitment

by: Help!

So I'm thinking about doing spring recruitment! I'm just wondering what you actually have to do, who the nicest girls are, and what the costs are like?

Posted By: Help!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

I would visit greeks.appstate.edu to figure out more information. Not all chapters will do Spring recruitment so just keep you eyes open for sororities on campus who advertise for it. Also feel free to contact each chapter in the Spring to get their Spring recruitment schedules. At this time, no one's really sure who will do Spring recruitment. Usually depends on numbers & December graduates. As for the 'nicest' girls, I'd say go in with an open mind and see who you get a long with/mesh with. All of the chapters have nice girls here.

By: Hmm
by: greekOct 22, 2014 8:12:08 AM

Phi Mu is probably doing it after they got rid of so many bad apples last year. They're the only ones I know of, but if you want a group of sweet girls with a great sisterhood I would definitely check them out. I'm not in their organization but several of my good friends are and they seem to genuinely love it.

By: greek
by: MeOct 22, 2014 9:28:34 AM

I heard Phi Mu is at total and therefore not doing spring recruitment. Either way, I'd look at greeks.appstate.edu and message each chapter or the Greek advisor next semester to see.

By: Me
by: panhellOct 23, 2014 1:27:20 AM

im in another sorority but i have a friend whose a phi mu who told me they had alot of girls graduate or drop and its helped them because like someone else said they got rid of alot of bad apples but from what she said they are well below total and are going to be COBing (continuous open bidding) from now until probably recruitment next year so I would definitely get in touch with either phi mu or contact someone in the greek office and ask them about your options

By: panhell

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.