facebook

dfads

by: no

Not entirely sure why people are saying adpi is hazing this year..because it's definitely not true in the least...

Posted By: no
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

I haven't heard that but anyone who knows anything about it should report it ASAP- whether youre an Alpha or sister in ADPi. It's messed up and just not okay to treat members badly. Go to PHC or contact your nationals.

By: Greek
#2  by: iHeard   

I heard they will be on social probation for the semester. Hopefully it doesn't cause their new members to drop.

By: iHeard
#3  by: nah   

Have not heard that at all. My roommate is a new adpi and she loves it. They honestly seem like great girls. Makes me sad I did not rush.

By: nah
by: HmmOct 7, 2014 12:07:47 PM

Why am I assuming this is an ADPi? Everyone knows they are in trouble for hazing

By: Hmm
#4  by: hmmmmmmm   

^^^^ Oh that's funny because I'm pretty positive they aren't...Nobody has the right to spread this rumor...

By: hmmmmmmm
#5  by: yeahhh   

its really sad but ADPi had girls end up in the hospital and jail because of hazing with alcohol. hate to see a good group of girls go sour.

By: yeahhh
by: shutup yeahhhOct 7, 2014 9:57:22 PM

that is not even true at all, no hazing has occured

By: shutup yeahhh
by: shutup yeahhhOct 7, 2014 10:10:07 PM

Stop spreading vicious rumors about an organization if you do not know what is going on because they are not in trouble and they do not haze their new girls. If hazing had occurred and a girl ended up in the hospital because of adpi you better believe Becky and the administration would have already kicked them off campus. Organizations have been kicked off for way less.

By: shutup yeahhh
#6  by: Ugh   

This is sickening. They should lose their charter.

By: Ugh
by: LeeOct 7, 2014 8:19:08 PM

Agreed

By: Lee
#7  by: frat   

adpi isn't in trouble or getting kicked off? I've never heard anything about adpi hazing...and i have a lot of good friends in adpi who are the sweetest girls. it is sad that people are starting these rumors about a great organization.

By: frat
#8  by: KD   

KD got in trouble for an incident very similar to this a few years ago and are still on campus. So it's not necessarily true that they would be kicked off. It more so depends on their national policies.

By: KD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.