facebook

what happened

by: DZalum

Keep hearing rumors and people saying DZ at app isn't good anymore and are considered bad? Like lower tier? As an alum this makes me upset.

Why is this?

Posted By: DZalum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon   

That's super weird if you're an alum and on this still... Don't have a life? As for Dz yes I would say they aren't as good as they were a few years ago but I've seen some of their new girls and they look pretty cute but only time will tell if they move up or stay where they are.

By: Anon
by: overheardOct 2, 2014 2:14:10 AM

they've already had a handful of girls deny bids or accept and then drop so many girls didn't want them through recruitment this year. i think they were one of the sororities to be ranked most in bottom two after boards night

By: overheard
by: I thinkOct 2, 2014 11:38:35 AM

Just from overhearing a DZ they are at total.. They can't take anymore so I guess that's good for them

By: I think
by: TotalOct 2, 2014 12:43:50 PM

Being at total isn't still necessarily good considering most other chapters are over total now. I heard a lot of girls were dropping too.

By: Total
by: YahOct 3, 2014 2:17:00 AM

How is being at total not a good thing? That means you don't have to do sprint recruitment

By: Yah
#2  by: Um   

I don't think you can really go over total or at least that's what I thought

By: Um
by: toumOct 3, 2014 2:01:20 PM

some chapters are over total, so yes you can be over total. however you can not take quota plus after recruitment if you are already at campus total you can only take quota. and same goes for chapters who do spring recruitment. they can only take up to total. its the chapters that get quota every year and retain the girls they get. those chapters are well above campus total.

By: toum
#3  by: DZ   

All of the lambda phi alum are upset about hearing this. I'm one of them. So disappointing, when I was at ASU we were the top chapter.

By: DZ
#4  by: hmm   

I may not know much about what really goes on but just from seeing them around this year they seem to have done a lot better in recruitment this year and got some pretty cute girls, but yeah they do seem to party a lot

By: hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.