facebook

seriously?

by: Nicetry

Alpha Phi and SK needs to stay off this sight. Trying to get freshman to believe you're top does not make you top. It's so obvious. Everyone on campus knows ADPi, KD, and Chi O are top and have been for years. Just because y'all think you got one good pledge class does not mean you're the best on campus. Get a life and quit trolling

Posted By: Nicetry
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tru   

agree with this 100% always top 3 because theyre actually cool instead of just about looks

By: tru
by: YeahRightSep 24, 2014 6:53:39 AM

In no way are they not about looks!!!!! That's just hilarous!

By: YeahRight
#2  by: Preach!   

Amen!

By: Preach!
#3  by: YES   

Finally someone got it right!

By: YES
by: stopSep 23, 2014 6:19:15 PM

i am in a "top" sorority and i want all of us to stop this and just love and support each other. I love something about each sisterhood. lets all stick together and stop this stupid ranking!!!!! Sister love!!!

By: stop
#4  by: Ummm   

Since when has Chi O been top? I agree with ADPi and KD but chi o is pretty non existent on campus

By: Ummm
#5  by: Yeah   

Chi O is top with Adpi and kappa delta because they all spend more time focusing on having a good sisterhood than writing on message boards about other sororities

By: Yeah
by: NottrueSep 23, 2014 5:30:02 PM

Sorry all chapters get on here, we all know that

By: Nottrue
#6  by: Yes   

Yes!!! Finally some one said it. Alpha Phi and Sig Kap make Greek life here SO much more catty.

By: Yes
by: hiSep 24, 2014 7:54:50 PM

Alpha phi and sigma kappa are the meanest rudest sororities on campus and that is why they are not top...finally someone knows KD, Chi O, and ADPi are top because they are actually nice and cool.

By: hi
#7  by: YAAAAS   

Thank god someone said it

By: YAAAAS
#8  by: Why is this even a site?   

KD XO ADPI.... That's it there's literally no debate on it! No matter how many mid tear sororities try to post themselves up on this site It doesn't matter because EVERYONE KNOWS that those are the top and still remain top lol

By: Why is this even a site?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.