facebook

new pledge classes

by: hahah

487 girls signed up to rush. 483 girls chose KD as their #1 from round 1 to pref round. You guys do the math. KD has the best new pledge class here and it is apparent that KD is #1 and will always be.

Posted By: hahah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: vdfvfs   

i agree 100%. It was extremely hard to get a bid from KD this year and most girls are still bitter about it. KD on top

By: vdfvfs
by: nicetrySep 22, 2014 11:39:58 AM

Obviously written by a desperate KD.... How embarrassing for you!

By: nicetry
#2  by: vdvds   

KD has the hottest new pledge class hands down

By: vdvds
#3  by: gsggg   

haha who is saying KD isn't the best? did you see them at sanford? most enthusiastic, hot sorority there. every girl wants to be a KD but only a handful are selected ;)

By: gsggg
#4  by: Hahaha   

I think this was just a made up fact unless you can prove it... Either way, get off this site KD. Sure y'all did good but EVERYONE did!

Be happy in your sisterhood and quit trying to prove yourselves.

By: Hahaha
#5  by: Rank   

KD how about you stop self ranking yourself...kinda sad you had to

By: Rank
#6  by: Yeah   

I work in the student union and I heard this... I don't think it was those exact numbers but it was something like that.

By: Yeah
by: SureSep 22, 2014 12:30:24 PM

Sure KD sure..... You realize that information is not allowed to be made public?! No way that is true. Thanks and nice try though!

By: Sure
#7  by: Huh   

487 girls signed up to rush. 483 girls chose KD as their #1 from round 1 to pref round.

Doesn't make sense. Not all 483 preffed KD to put as #1.

Get off this site KD and work on improving your "sisterhood"

By: Huh
#8  by: what?   

With that logic you are saying there was 483 girls that visited KD during pref round? Makes plenty of sense

By: what?
#9  by: what?   

With that logic you are saying there was 483 girls that visited KD during pref round? Makes plenty of sense

By: what?
#10  by: Rushie   

Actually NO. I know at least 15 of my friends who rushed who definitely did NOT want KD (and theres obviously more girls I don't know). Many girls who were deciding between KD and another sorority on pref night did not end up choosing KD. STOP SELF RANKING. While there are awesome girls in KD, I was not impressed by their pledge class enough to call them number 1.

By: Rushie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.