facebook

i heard

by: Pnm

I heard that sororities like ADPI and AOPI and alpha phi only let some of their "best" girls talk during recruitment. Is this true? I don't wanna join a sorority where I'm only meeting some of the girls. I feel like that's super fake. I know for a fact ADPI is doing it, my roommate is in it and she said they're only picking their best girls to talk

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Because of fire code each sorority is only allowed to have 60 girls represent them during each round. The girls who are in what round varies from sorority to sorority. No matter how the girls are chosen each potential new member only gets to talk to a few of them so you don't get a full representation of the sorority anyway. Besides that, you won't get to know the feel of any sorority until you are actually a member.

By: .
#2  by: PNM   

I've seen a lot of big girls in AOPi so not sure who you've been talking to!

By: PNM
#3  by: What the    

Every sorority can only have 60 girls so in reality each sorority is probably going to pick their best talkers for recruitment. It's recruitment and you gotta put yourself out there in the best way possible. It's not just aphi, aopi and adpi, it's all sororities. With the 60 person rule you kinda have to do that or rotate the girls in each round which is what most sororities are doing, including adpi aopi and aphi.

By: What the
#4  by: Truth   

Lol. Sweetie, if you think every sorority doesn't pick their best girls to talk during recruitment, you've been living under a rock.

By: Truth
#5  by: thatstrue   

yes. they are only allowed 60 girls in each room, phi mu is the only sorority that has under 60 girls currently so they are the only ones that have every single girl in the room because they cant afford to cut any from recruitment but other than them of course the sororities who have to take girls out of recruitment are not going to take their best girls out, its recruitment, that would be so stupid.

By: thatstrue
by: ActuallySep 20, 2014 1:47:23 PM

Phi Mus # of girls is not low. Don't know the exact number but that isn't correct that it's under 60.

And all chapters have girls sit out during some rounds because girls do need a break sometimes in between parties!

By: Actually

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.