facebook

the positives of all chapters at asu...

by: Positives

ADPi- Classy, Sweet and true ladies! Always do great things on campus and have a great national reputation too.

APhi- Strong sisterhood, Nice girls & do awesome in Greek events.

AOPi- Newer to campus but that doesn't stop them! Sisterhood is strong and diverse.

XO- Good overall solid chapter here at ASU and has always been. Great nationally and on campus. Plus they have an awesome philanthropy- Make A Wish.

DZ- Good solid chapter here at ASU - Despite what anyone says recently. Sure chapters have their struggles but DZ is pretty good here at ASU and I think they can improve. Good sisterhood, and their colors are pink/green (how awesome is that?!)

Phi Mu- Probably the best sisterhood on campus and an awesome philanthropy (CMN). These girls are on the rise! And everyone of them I have met are so sweet! Very strong in the South/nationally.

KD- Along with ADPi, they are seen as one of the "top" chapters aka hardest to get into. All girls rushing usually love KD because of how classy, positive and involved they are. Solid chapter and great girls.

Sigma Kappa- Wow these girls are on the rise! They have truly shown their mark in the last few years here at ASU and have improved so much (not that they were ever bad). Strong sisterhood and all of them seem so PROUD to be in SK!

ZTA- Newest sorority on campus and doing AWESOME! I can't wait to see what all of these ladies do. Don't not give them a chance because they're new! Sweet girls, great philanthropy & strong nationally

Posted By: Positives
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.