facebook

the best

by: Rush girl

Everyone says chi o and kd are the two hardest sororities to get in but I literally love chi o. How do I make sure they love me

Posted By: Rush girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority 101   

Chi O is awesome, but its not known to be hard to get into, As long as you're super chill they will love you!
ADPi is super difficult to get into as well.

By: Sorority 101
#2  by: Rush   

Be yourself... You can't make yourself get in a sorority. If they want you and you're meant to be in it, you'll get a bid!

By: Rush
#3  by: Agreed    

Kd and chi O will be the two sororities to drop the most girls just because they usually get the best girls in recruitment and are both great. I would say to be yourself and you'll end up where you belong

By: Agreed
by: AnonSep 15, 2014 3:24:08 PM

Don't you mean KD and ADPi get the best girls? Chi O did horrible last year

By: Anon
#4  by: Sorority 101   

Don't worry, Chi O usually does not drop many girls. ADPi and KD are known to drop the most. but BE YOURSELF

By: Sorority 101
#5  by: RushingPNM   

Chi O doesn't seem hard to get into to me. Not sure where that's coming from. They're most def a least favorite for me. Just be yourself if you want them.

By: RushingPNM
#6  by: Sister   

Chi O isn't competitive in recruitment. Smile and wear pearls to get into KD.

By: Sister
#7  by: Unbiased   

Honestly Chi O is not hard to get into at ASU. They're pretty diverse and accept a lot of different women. Not top tier but not bottom either.

As far as how to get ANYONE to like you? I'd say be yourself and have fun. Stand out in your own way so they will notice and remember you. Ask questions and generally seem interested in their chapter and Greek Life as a whole. It's a huge turn off to when PNMs talk crap about other chapters during rush. This goes for all chapters.

By: Unbiased

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.