facebook

partying

by: girl

If I'm not into partying all the time which sorority is best?

Posted By: girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GoGreek   

All of college women (Greek or not) are diverse. Some party and some don't. Sororities are the same way - full of women who party and who don't. So I wouldn't think about that at all in terms of who to join. Find who you connect with the most and can be yourself around. If you truly find your "home" then you'll find girls who you can party with or not party with.

By: GoGreek
#2  by: Rushing   

I had the same question. I hear a lot of the AOPi girls are really interested anime which is my fave! Does anyone else know about any of the other chapters that are? At least some that aren't as into going out/drinking? Thx =]

By: Rushing
by: Fall2014Sep 12, 2014 2:20:41 AM

I'd say AOPi and maybe even Zeta since they are new they have a lot of girls with different interests. Maybe bring it up during rush to see what they all say.

By: Fall2014
#3  by: FratStarJP   

AOPi probz. Never see them out.

By: FratStarJP
#4  by: SisterAnon   

ZTA isnt into partying too much. They're new so they don't go out a lot with fraternities yet. And AOII is a good choice too.

By: SisterAnon
#5  by: xyz   

literally the dumbest thing i have ever read

By: xyz
by: PNM123Sep 16, 2014 7:52:26 AM

I don't think so. It actually helps me as I am a Christian and don't party at all. I need a sorority who is okay with my morals and that I choose not to drink.

By: PNM123
#6  by: Christian Sorority   

Hello,

PNM123 there is a Christian Sorority you can join on campus.

By: Christian Sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.