facebook

bigs

by: molly

do adpi's pick their bigs

Posted By: molly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anonymous_sister   

I think they are matched with them on bid day. I'm sure usually it's someone they have connected with in recruitment. I wouldn't worry about it - and def don't let it effect your opinion of them just for that. Their girls are happy and they are a great chapter.

By: anonymous_sister
#2  by: SisterAnon   

No they randomly get paired with them on bid day. I've known a few girls who went ADPi and didn't even know their Big.

By: SisterAnon
#3  by: No   

They do not get randomly paired with them on bid day that is completely false, you don't get your big on bid day. They get matched in similar ways that other sororities do. Please do not comment on things that you do not know about

By: No
#4  by: Please   

Can an actual ADPi answer this question? Me and my rush group are all wondering!

By: Please
by: PleaseSep 17, 2014 11:28:32 AM

I'm not an adpi but my roommate was and they do not get matched with their bigs on bid day or get them on bid day. Not even close. they get matched in a similar way that other sororities do and everyone is really happy, my roommate and her adpi family were super close.

By: Please
#5  by: Actually   

They get paired with them like a week after bid day. My friend didn't really know her big. Most sororities get bugs after a month or so so that they can get to know the older girls.

By: Actually
by: SororityChickSep 17, 2014 3:58:18 PM

Yeah that was my same understanding too. I think it's more up to the big who they want rather than the little. My chapter does a matching system so you can get someone you want.

By: SororityChick
by: Okay chillSep 17, 2014 6:27:55 PM

Adpi does a matching system too, and their girls are extremely happy with their bigs. If you're a pnm don't listen to people who don't know what they're talking about

By: Okay chill
#6  by: listen   

ADPi uses a matching system just like every other sorority. And no they don't get paired with them on bid day. It's no different than any other sorority, you get them sometime after bid day but when is always a surprise.

By: listen
by: ExceptSep 17, 2014 11:01:56 PM

They match like every other sorority but after like a week... So they don't know their bigs very well at all. My friends big ended up being horrible and they never talk. It works sometimes but for her it didn't

By: Except
by: dear exceptSep 18, 2014 9:37:22 AM

That can happen with any sorority where you get matched with a big and not always like them. I know plenty of girls who were matched with a big and wanted them as their big and then things didn't work out and now they hate each other

By: dear except

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.