Phi mu
Zeta
DZ
AOII

Posted By: Accurate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: BarbieGirl   

Pretty accurate but if say kd and adpi are equal. All of the sororities here have good qualities though! I know girls in all of them who are happy in their chapters.

By: BarbieGirl
#2  by: No   

Move KD before ADPi (not top ever) and then move sig kap and alpha phi down and it's right

By: No
by: frattySep 9, 2014 10:07:34 AM

spot on.

By: fratty
by: no x 2Sep 9, 2014 3:55:03 PM

KD was top maybe three years ago but not anymore..they talk about having to hide some of their sisters during recruitment so pnms don't realize all the weird girls that they have

By: no x 2
#3  by: Ha   

AOPi sucks

By: Ha
#4  by: Truth   

Phi Mu aka Phi Moo will never move from the bottom. Ranked way too high. Hahaha jokes.

By: Truth
by: ActuallySep 10, 2014 12:34:40 PM

Majority think they're awesome and improved. Doesn't matter who is better than who but I think they're great and doing well for themselves.

By: Actually
by: anonSep 10, 2014 10:10:35 PM

every sorority at app really is great. im in one of them but I have friends in every other organization and I really do think they all really have alot to offer any girl who wants to be greek.

By: anon
by: HmmSep 11, 2014 9:07:45 PM

That's just rude. Phi Mu is great. My best friend is in it and very happy. They seem to have a strong sisterhood.

By: Hmm
#5  by: FratStarJP   

KD/ADPi - hottest
Alpha Phi/Sigma K - hot and fun
Chi O - Used to be higher
Zta/Phi Mu - On the rise
AOPi/DZ - Not the best but have potential

By: FratStarJP
by: yesSep 12, 2014 1:03:00 PM

really accurate but i dont think zta is on the rise. the pledge class they got last year is the worst so we will see how they do in rush this year

By: yes
by: yeahSep 12, 2014 1:07:30 PM

Pretty accurate. I'm glad people are finally seeing how horrible DZ is now. EAZY DZ!

By: yeah
#6  by: No   

There's no way that sigma kappa is top. They're improving, but they were a complete joke 2 years ago. One decent pledge class does not put you at the top.

By: No
#7  by: PNM97   

As a PNM this is what I think the rankings are too.

By: PNM97
#8  by: nobias   

ADPi
KD
Chi Omega

Sigma Kappa/Alpha Phi
Phi Mu/ZTA

AOPi
DZ

By: nobias

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.