facebook

best

by: mary kate

Are ADPI and KD the best sororities at App?

Posted By: mary kate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Yes

By: Yes
#2  by: Pike    

Yea but aphi and sk are catching up quick

By: Pike
#3  by: really   

honestly every sorority has something different to offer

By: really
by: BePositiveSep 8, 2014 9:09:43 PM

Yep all are full of fun, great women who do great things for asu and the community. You can't go wrong at app state in any sorority. And remember no matter which one youre in you can have friends in all of them!

By: BePositive
#4  by: Anon   

Depends on how you define "the best." I would say find "the best" fit for you = what girls you get a long with, what ideals/creeds you agree with and who you can be yourself in. Have an open mind and have fun.

By: Anon
by: Yes!!!Sep 9, 2014 9:57:00 AM

Who can you be yourself around the most? Have fun with? Trust? Consider "sisters?" These are the best and you can find that in any chapter here at App State. Trust me, you don't want to just join a chapter based on reputation alone. You'll end up unhappy if you can't be yourself around the girls.

By: Yes!!!
#5  by: Mkt   

I would say yes. It's an honor to get a bid from kd or adpi. Everyone wants them in recruitment

By: Mkt
by: AndSep 8, 2014 9:06:25 PM

And all of the other sororities too. Going Greek at app is awesome no matter which chapter you join. Keep an open mind and find your home.

By: And
#6  by: Yes   

Honestly, yes. Anyone who can get a bid from Adpi or KD will go Adpi or KD over any other sorority and that's that.

By: Yes
by: SistaSep 15, 2014 3:31:59 PM

I didn't choose either of them (and probably could have) and am very happy. So that's just simply not true.

By: Sista
by: Dear sistaSep 15, 2014 4:50:46 PM

No you probably weren't offered a bid, just because you think you did doesn't mean you did. Most people want kd and adpi

By: Dear sista
by: SistaSep 15, 2014 5:39:33 PM

I chose a different sorority and cut them before pref. My point is that not everyone only wants them... There are other just as great sororities on campus. This is not an SEC school where it matters that much.

By: Sista

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.