facebook

How hard is it to get a bid?

by: transfer

I'm doing fall formal recruitment and I'm really worried about not getting a bid from my top sorority. How hard is it to get a bid or I guess a better question, how hard is it to get DROPPED? Am I guaranteed to get a bid from a sorority if they're in my top? I know I should just be myself throughout the whole process and I should be fine. How is each sorority in exclusivity as well? I know APhi sorta recruits off of looks but what about the others? Thanks!

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 🫶🏻   

If you aren’t cute you are not getting a bid from aphi at any school that’s all I have to say

By: 🫶🏻
by: WowJun 28, 2023 9:08:51 PM

Clearly an Alpha Phi wrote this… rude

By: Wow
by: Self promoteAug 21, 2023 9:02:46 PM

Alpha phi spends way too much time on this site self ranking and promoting

By: Self promote
#2  by: .   

ok this sounds really cliche but go into everything with an open mind. you're gonna have some disappointments but also some really great times. it's not hard to get a bid from your top choice if you really want it, you just gotta know how to play the game. and if all else fails there is always COB/spring recruitment

By: .
#3  by: PHC   

Don't worry! It'll all work out in your favor I promise. Most girls get a bid, and those that don't usually end up COBing in the fall or try again in Spring.

By: PHC
#4  by: Xxx   

You have to be trying to get dropped by everyone

By: Xxx
#5  by: …   

What about that sorority makes it the “top” for u if u haven’t even gotten to meet them yet. Just be kind and respectful to every house you see and try to have an open mind. Most girls get dropped because of a low GPA (under 3.0) or if they’re acting super rude, even to the lower houses. Yea aphi definitely takes looks into consideration, but just look and wear how you want to

By: …
by: transferAug 3, 2023 7:11:06 PM

thank you for this! I definitely had some preconceived notions about certain sororities when I posted this but now I'm going into recruitment with a more open mind!

By: transfer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.