facebook

How much are sorority dues?

by: Roll neers

Hi! My parents want me to cover my own dues and I have money saved up so I was wondering how much y’all paid in dues? Like how much first year vs the following years? I know they vary but just ballpark?

Posted By: Roll neers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)    

Usually around 1,000 I think but they will tell you during recruitment how much you will pay for each chapter!

By: :)
#2  by: lady   

regardless of what org u join, the dues ur first semester/first year in a sorority are the most expensive and typically get a lot less expensive from ur second semester or year on. aphi has the most expensive and dz is the most affordable im pretty sure. once i was an active and not a new member my dues r around 100 most of the time per month. during recruitment they will explicitly tell u the dues though!

By: lady
by: wrong Jun 6, 2022 11:38:20 AM

That is not correct about the most affordable and most expensive. zta was the highest dues last I knew. Also each chapter is different with how inclusive the dues are. A lot of sororities are not all inclusive dues meeting you may have to pay out of pocket for events and merchandise. I know alpha phi has all inclusive dues

By: wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.